Iridium SBD 9602N
La solution M2M la plus petite
Abonnement et Communications
et la plus puissante du marché.
Fiche technique en anglais
Iridium SBD is a simple and efficient network transport capability
for transmitting short data messages between
and centralized host computer systems.
180,00 € HT
(216,00 € TTC)
Antenne AntCom S1.5IR16RR-P-XS-4 Passive
1.5" Square Iridium Antenna, Back Mounted Configuration, SMA Connector Black"
120,00 € HT
(144,00 € TTC)
The Iridium 9602-N is the next generation SBD unit designed for embedded applications and is ideal for machine-to-machine
(M2M) solutions. The Iridium 9602-N sends and receives packets of data over signaling channels making it suitable for integration into a variety
of partner M2M solutions. It is a smaller size and form factor to its predecessor, the Iridium 9601 and includes a GPS
pass through port for connection to a GPS antenna or receiver.
- Single board transceiver
- Small form factor
- No SIM card
- Designed to be incorporated into an OEM solution
- RoHS compliant
- Global operating capability
- Maximum mobile originated message size 340 bytes
- Maximum mobile terminated message size 270 bytes
The Iridium 9602-N is designed to be integrated into a wireless data application with other host system hardware and software
to produce a full solution designed for a specific application or vertical market.
It is smaller, lighter, and lower cost than its predecessor, making it ideal for integration into machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions such as
automatic vehicle location, asset monitoring, marine and personal tracking applications – everywhere.
How It Works
The Iridium 9602-N is a single board unit designed as a ‘black box’ transceiver module with all device interfaces controlled
by a single multi-pin interface connector in addition to the antenna connector.
As the product only provides the core transceiver, all other end-user Field Application functions such as GPS, microprocessor based logic control,
digital and analog inputs, digital and analog outputs power supply and antenna must be provided by the solution developer.
The device interface across the user connector consists of a serial-data interface, DC power input, network available output and a power on/off
control line. The Iridium 9602-N does not incorporate nor require a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to be inserted into the transceiver.
The Iridium 9602-N is intended to be used as a transceiver module fitted within another host system.
- Mechanical Dimensions : 41.0 (L) x 45.0 (W) x 13.0 (D) mm
- Weight : 30.0 g
- Antenna connectors (for GPS and Iridium) : MMCX
- Environmental Specifications :
- Operating Temperature Range : -40ºC to + 85ºC
- Operating Humidity Range : ≤ 75% RH
- Storage Temperature Range : -40ºC to + 85ºC
- Storage Humidity Range : ≤ 93% RH
- RF Parameters :
- Frequency Range : 1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz
- Duplexing Method TDD : (Time Domain Duplex)
- Input/Output Impedance : 50 Ω
- Multiplexing Method : TDMA/FDMA
- DC Power Input :
- Idle Current (average) : 45mA
- Idle current (peak) : 195mA
- Transmit Current (peak) : 1.5A
- Transmit Current (average) : 190mA
- Receive Current (peak) : 195mA
- Receive Current (average) : 45mA
- SBD message transfer – average current : 190mA
- SBD message transfer – average power : ≤ 1.0W
Abonnement et Communications
Schema de fonctionnement
Haut de la Page